AAA Valley Gravel was founded in 1985 to provide asphalt and aggregate services to the Mat-Su and Anchorage Boroughs. We are
- a wholly-owned subsidiary of AHTNA, INCORPORATED, an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), since 2016. Highest Level Owner is AHTNA, INCORPORATED.
- Federally Recognized Native American Entity / Alaskan Native Corporation Owned Firm
- SBA Certified 8(a) Program Participant (with Exit Date: Feb 23, 2028)
- SBA Certified Hub Zone Firm
- Small Disadvantaged Business certified from the Small Business Administration (SBA).
AAA Valley Gravel’s Bonding Level for a Single Contract is $100 Million and $500 Million Aggregate.
Unique Entity ID JLAKM41NQF69
CAGE / NCAGE 7VYA5
If you’d like to see our capabilities, please fill out our request for capabilities form:
AAA Valley Gravel has an uncompromising commitment to workplace safety, health and environmental protection. We respect, value and safeguard people, property and the Alaska environment.
We share responsibility for AAA Valley Gravel’s mission and the resources entrusted to us. We value our communities, our business partners and the shareholders we serve.
We leverage knowledge and creativity to continuously improve our operations and increase our efficiency.